Friday, February 18, 2005

TAX

Finished our '04 taxes for a
raucous good time! I can think of no deeper hell than paperwork, scrounging for old forms and deciphering the innane turbotax line of questioning. Some of it came to absolute guessing. Try and work this out.

Question 1: When did you arrive in California?
Question 2: When did you leave California?
Question 3: Prior to 2004, When did you arrive in California?
Question 4: Prior to 2004, When did you leave California?
and I'm not kidding...
Question 5: When did you arrive in California?
Question 6: When did you leave California?

And there were more along those lines. This was not an intelligence test, it was a sanity test... and I nearly failed. Luckily only California subjected me to this anguish. Thanks Ahhhnold ... I blame YOU.
I won't be back

No comments: