Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Photo Zine

I'm thinking the photo zine needs an improved format. Ideally I'd just have a map of the city and there would be links placed on there like push pins on a corkboard mounted paper map. The photos themselves have value in context because they certainly aren't interesting on their own. I'll investigate. My suspicion is that blogspot isn't going to support anything beyond vanilla html. I've got 5 other projects that are far more important so the crap format will have to suffice. If I standardize the titles with cross streets that'd be something right?

So let's all take a moment to thank CRAIGSLIST.ORG!!! What a great venue. I just sold a useless-to-me stainless range hood in < style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">most people are like that in certain circumstances... in any case, we've found & sold a few things and just am impressed.

No comments: